Senior Structural Engineer – A career defining role with strong mentorship, attractive salary and highly regarded Structural Engineering firm
Join our tribe of inspired, hard working structural engineers. We love it here because each and every day our work makes people’s lives a little bit better. Our art is truly inspiring.
Senior Structural Engineer
We have an immediate need for a Senior Structural Engineer.
At Cornell Engineers, you’ll work on a diverse range of projects. We work with architects, builders, insurance companies and building designers.
You’ll enjoy the benefits of working with top quality clients in a dynamic work environment with a results oriented culture.
As a senior structural engineer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Write quotations and fee proposals for structural design and inspection work
- Use you industry contacts to secure future project opportunities
- Provide technical excellence within areas of expertise
- Project manage and supervise design, drafting and site supervision to achieve commercial and technical outcomes
- Supervise and mentor junior staff
- Degree qualified engineer
- 5+ years experience
- Significant structural experience in consulting environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Eagerness to build a rapport with customers
- Successful track record and substantial experience in managing and leading projects.
A competitive salary will be offered based on your experience.