Mackay and the Coalfields
Cornell Engineers has served Mackay and the Coalfields since 2003. We provide structural engineering design and certification.
We specialise in houses including new builds, renovations, extensions and repairs. We also excel at designing warehouses, workshops, sheds, office buildings and mining structures.
We’re easy to talk to and amazingly friendly. Find out how we can help you today! Contact Us Now.
Why You’ll Love Us
You’ll love us because:
- We know Mackay and surrounding areas very well.
- We’ll save you money by designing full strength building structures for the correct design loads.
- We know what causes building cracks and we know how to fix them.
Matt Cornell grew up in Marian, attended Marian State School, St Patricks College and has worked on some of Mackay’s most iconic projects such as:
- Mackay Council Depot Precinct, Paget
- Mackay Central State School Hall, Alfred Street
- Mackay Grande Suites, Wood Street
- Canelands Target Extension, Mackay
- The Australia Post Building on Sydney Street, Mackay
- The Mackay Police Headquarters, Sydney Street, Mackay
We’re Experienced Engineers
We can help you with:
- New homes (footings and slabs, frames, bracing, roof tie down).
- Sheds, carports, patios, verandahs and decks.
- Retaining walls, steel beams, new columns and column removals.
- Underpinning, house stabilisation, crack repair, damage assessments and fire remediation.
- Crack and damage inspections and advice.
- Conveyor gantries, a-frame trestles, sumps, pits, gantry cranes and monorail cranes.
We’d Love to Help
We’d love to help you. Click Get a Quote to ask us to quote your next job.
We are Cornell Engineers Mackay and we think we’re the best structural engineers for your residential project. Call us to see if you agree.