Hendra QLD 4011
Due to exciting growth we have a new opportunity for superstar graduate and junior engineers!
Our current jobs include new homes, house raise / build in under, insurance inspections, industrial pavements, retaining walls and crack and damage inspections.
We work with passionate (and sometimes stressed!) building designers, architects, homeowners, insurance companies and government bodies, so we need someone with amazing communication skills.
If you’re confident that you can fit into our fun yet focused work environment, apply now!
- Preparing engineering design calculations;
- Preparing hand sketches and AutoCAD drawings;
- Inspecting buildings during construction;
- Liaising directly with builders, building designers, architects and homeowners; and
- Assessing existing buildings and preparing reports on how they can be repaired or improved.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience as a Civil or Structural Engineer;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering;
- GPA of 5.5 or above;
- Permanent / full working rights in Australia;
- Current driver’s licence;
- Sound knowledge of relevant design codes and design manuals;
- Outstanding AutoCAD skills and the ability to conduct computer analysis of 3D structures;
- An outgoing attitude, a flair for structural design and a willingness to learn;
- Strong ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment to ensure punctual and successful project delivery; AND…
- You will be a keen learner, a lateral thinker and an innovative problem solver!
- FREE on-site parking;
- Full on the job training and opportunity for professional growth;
- A supportive and friendly work environment;
- A coffee machine at work; AND…
- An exciting introduction to the wonderful world of structural engineering!
Click “Apply” now!
The subject line of your cover letter will be “Graduate Structural Engineer – Your Name”.
Your cover letter will address the criteria contained in this advertisement.
Your resume will provide your GPA.
We can’t wait to hear from you!