Hendra QLD 4011
You’re bored and under-utilised at your job! At Cornell Engineers our workload is varied, interesting, useful and sometimes even exciting! Do you want to look back on your time and wish you had done more?
Wouldn’t you rather be learning, helping and achieving? Please read on.
We’re consulting structural engineers and we’re Queensland’s preferred structural engineers.
Our current workload includes normal jobs like new homes, house raises, deck and retaining walls. But we also specialise in insurance work, industrial structures and commercial structures. We’ll also keep you busy with travel, mentoring our graduate engineers, meeting with and assisting our architects and building designers and site inspections with our builders.
Our clients are passionate building designers, architects, homeowners, insurance companies and government bodies, so we you need to have amazing communication skills.
If you’re looking for a thriving engineering firm and stunning opportunities for career growth, apply now!
- Preparing engineering design calculations;
- Preparing hand sketches and AutoCAD drawings;
- Inspecting buildings during construction;
- Liaising directly with builders, building designers, architects and homeowners; and
- Assessing existing buildings and preparing reports on how they can be repaired or improved.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Civil or Structural Engineer (of course!)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (RPEQ registration would be highly regarded);
- Permanent / full working rights in Australia;
- Current driver’s licence;
- Proven background in design and detailing of concrete, steel and timber constructions;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Advanced 3D analysis of structures;
- A superior track record in running projects successfully;
- Strong work ethic individually and in a team environment
- Keen to learn and develop your structural engineering and people skills!
- Free on-site parking;
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth;
- A coffee machine at work; and
- A professional and friendly work environment!
Select “Apply Now” and send your cover letter and resume right away!
Your cover letter will address the criteria contained in this advertisement. The subject line will be “Senior Civil/Structural Engineer – Your Name”.
We can’t wait to hear from you!