We’ve developed a house crack monitoring kit. It’s pretty basic but it will help you keep track of cracks in your house.
Use this crack monitoring kit to record the length and width of cracks in your house.
- Print the pdf on to A4 paper with no scaling
- Tear off or cut out individual measuring strips
- Fill in room name and crack location
- Stick measuring strip to wall/ceiling along crack or across crack using double sided tape
- Mark length of crack onto measuring strip
- Take a photo of crack and measuring strip
- Keep the photos to show to your Cornell Engineers representative